Kimberly Roush, Founder & Executive Coach
Kimberly Roush holds people BIG! She is dedicated to inspiring and empowering people to tap into their most valuable talents and gifts that allow their unique magnificence to emerge. She is an executive coach, published author, keynote speaker and leadership facilitator. Through her work with senior executives and their teams, Kimberly has helped thousands discover their individual values-based authentic leadership thus paving the way for more meaningful work and greater success, both professionally and personally.
Kimberly is the Founder of All-Star Executive Coaching, which specializes in coaching C-Level and VP level executives from Fortune 100 companies to solo-entrepreneurs. As a former national partner with a ‘Big 4’ public accounting firm Kimberly brings over 30 years of business experience to her coaching including extensive work with C-Suite executives, Boards of Directors and Audit Committees. Through working with an executive coach herself, she realized that the part of her job she loved the most was all about coaching, motivating developing, challenging and inspiring others. In 2007 she hung up her hat as national partner at KPMG, LLP and took the bold move to start her own executive coaching business.
Kimberly is a Charter Member of ForbesSpeakers. In addition to speaking on the principles included in the book she co-authored, Who Are You…When You Are BIG?, Kimberly is a frequent speaker on All-Star Leadership, Personal Branding: A Marketing 101 Approach, Work-Life Balance, NetPLAYing ™ (taking the work out of networking), Playing with Perspectives – Upping Your Game in Emotional Intelligence and Influence, Playing with Conflict, Playing with Emotions and Ethics and Integrity – The Spectrum of Right.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (The Coaches Training Institute)
- Certified Practionner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certified Positive Psychology and Well-being Coach (College of Executive Coaching)
- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (International Consortium for Health and Wellness Coaching (ICHWC)
- Charter Member of ForbesSpeakers and Official Member of the Forbes Coaches Council
- Member International Coach Federation
- Member National Speakers Association
- Former Big 4 Partner
- Over 30 years of Business Experience
- California Certified Public Accountant (inactive)
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Commerce with an emphasis in accounting from Rider University.
Kimberly is qualified to administer the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator,™ The DiSC Communications Assessment, and the Strong Interest Inventory.
Karen Seeley, Executive Coach
Karen Seeley has joined forces with All-Star Executive Coaching as an Executive Coach. Karen had been providing support in client service and program management, and after being exposed to the work of All-Star Executive Coaching, Karen realized pursuing a certification in Executive Coaching would be a perfect opportunity to fulfill her life-long passion.
She pursued and completed a post-graduate Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) and has received a Positive Psychology and Well-Being Coach Certification from the College of Executive Coaching. Since embarking on the professional coach certification path, Karen has worked with individual clients and co-facilitated group coaching, training and retreats with All-Star Executive Coaching. She has a heart for coaching mid-level executives with their career endeavors, life goals and health and well-being aspirations.
Prior to joining All-Star Executive Coaching, Karen spent 15 years at the University of California, Irvine where she was responsible for facilities management, major event and project coordination and was known for her helping / giving spirit. Karen has also held numerous leadership positions (including board positions) in multiple educational, nonprofit, spiritual and civic organizations over the past 25 years. She delights in empowering the success of others.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- BA in Behavioral Science from Cal Poly Pomona.
- Certified Positive Psychology and Well-Being Coach – College of Executive Coaching